Gainsharing: A Critical Review and A Future Research Agenda
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gisemba Beatrice Moige & Elegwa Mukulu & George Orwa, 2016. "Effect of Corporate Entrepreneurship on Performance of Food Fortification Companies in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 95-108, March.
- Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi & Richard B. Freeman, 2012. "Does Linking Worker Pay to Firm Performance Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," NBER Working Papers 17745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haim Mendelson, 2000. "Organizational Architecture and Success in the Information Technology Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 513-529, April.
- Cardona, Pablo & Lawrence, Barbara S. & Espejo, Alvaro, 2003. "Outcome-based theory of work motivation," IESE Research Papers D/495, IESE Business School.
- Pablo Guillen & Danielle Merrett & Robert Slonim, 2015.
"A New Solution for the Moral Hazard Problem in Team Production,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(7), pages 1514-1530, July.
- Guillén, Pablo & Merrett, Danielle & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "A new solution for the moral hazard problem in team production," Working Papers 2013-19, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Brian L. Connelly & Robert E. Hoskisson & Laszlo Tihanyi & S. Trevis Certo, 2010. "Ownership as a Form of Corporate Governance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1561-1589, December.
- Joseph Blasi & Richard Freeman & Douglas Kruse, 2016. "Do Broad-based Employee Ownership, Profit Sharing and Stock Options Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 55-82, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPROFIT SHARING; ENTERPRISES; HUMAN RESOURCES; MANAGEMENT;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:corirl:95-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .