How habits, social ties, and economic switching barriers affect customer loyalty in contractual service settings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuxin Chen & Jinhong Xie, 2007. "Cross-Market Network Effect with Asymmetric Customer Loyalty: Implications for Competitive Advantage," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 52-66, 01-02.
- W. Edwards Deming & Gerald J. Glasser, 1968. "A Markovian Analysis of the Life of Newspaper Subscriptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 283-293, February.
- Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis, 2006. "Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 214-224, February.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle, 2005. "Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1681-1689, December.
- Brown, Jacqueline Johnson & Reingen, Peter H, 1987. " Social Ties and Word-of-Mouth Referral Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 350-362, December.
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2014. "The double-edged sword: The positive and negative effects of switching costs on customer exit and revenge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1106-1113.
- Sascha Sardadvar, 2014. "A model of price-setting in regional duopolies based on consumer loyalty: theory and evidence from the Austrian newspaper industry," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 591-616, September.
- Carlos Pateiro-Rodriguez & Carlos Javier Prado-Domínguez & Jesus M. Garcia-Iglesias & Jose M. Barreiro-Viñan, 2016. "Editorial statement: Switching costs in the European postal service. Are there any solutions?," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 5(2), pages 104-119, December.
- Picón, Araceli & Castro, Ignacio & Roldán, José L., 2014. "The relationship between satisfaction and loyalty: A mediator analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 746-751.
- Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han, 2015. "The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2260-2265.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:1:p:69-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0331-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan, 2015. "How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 303-314.
- Mª. Oviedo-García & Manuela Vega-Vázquez & Mario Castellanos-Verdugo, 2015. "CRM and RQ as key factors in retail setting services in an economic crisis context. The case of travel agencies," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(4), pages 663-685, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLoyalty Switching barriers Habits Social ties Contractual relationships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:8:p:800-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.