Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric J. Johnson & Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader & Steven Bellman & Gerald L. Lohse, 2004. "On the Depth and Dynamics of Online Search Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 299-308, March.
- Oliver, Richard L. & Winer, Russell S., 1987. "A framework for the formation and structure of consumer expectations: Review and propositions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 469-499, December.
- Gregory R. Heim & Kingshuk K. Sinha, 2001. "Operational Drivers of Customer Loyalty in Electronic Retailing: An Empirical Analysis of Electronic Food Retailers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 264-271, July.
- Mittal, Banwari & Lee, Myung-Soo, 1989. "A causal model of consumer involvement," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 363-389, November.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
- Ratner, Rebecca K & Kahn, Barbara E & Kahneman, Daniel, 1999. " Choosing Less-Preferred Experiences for the Sake of Variety," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Pei-Yu (Sharon) Chen & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Measuring Switching Costs and the Determinants of Customer Retention in Internet-Enabled Businesses: A Study of the Online Brokerage Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 255-274, September.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-466, December.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Lin & Xiao, Jing Jian & Tang, Chuanyi, 2009. "Understanding the psychological process underlying customer satisfaction and retention in a relational service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1152-1159, November.
- Zhang, Ruijin & Li, Guoxin & Wang, Zhengpei & Wang, Haiyan, 2016. "Relationship value based on customer equity influences on online group-buying customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3820-3826.
- Mojgan Bahrami Samani Author_Email: Samani_518@yahoo.com.sg & Ali Attafar & Naser Khani Khouzani, 2011. "A Conceptual Model For Iran’S Car Industry Customers’ Loyalty," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-184, Conference Master Resources.
- Anca Maria CONSTANTIN, 2012. "The antecedents of e-satisfaction and e-loyalty," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 236-252.
- Shweta Pandey & Deepak Chawla, 2016. "Impact of changing consumer lifestyles and website quality on online satisfaction and loyalty - an emerging market framework," International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 50-71.
- Ezlika Ghazali & Bang Nguyen & Dilip S. Mutum & Amrul Asraf Mohd-Any, 2016. "Constructing online switching barriers: examining the effects of switching costs and alternative attractiveness on e-store loyalty in online pure-play retailers," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(2), pages 157-171, May.
- Costinel DOBRE & Anca-Maria MILOVAN-CIUTA, 2015. "Personality Influences On Online Stores Customers Behavior," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Deng, Ziliang & Wang, Zeyu, 2016. "Early-mover advantages at cross-border business-to-business e-commerce portals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6002-6011.
- Kang, Jun & Alejandro, Thomas Brashear & Groza, Mark D., 2015. "Customer–company identification and the effectiveness of loyalty programs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 464-471.
- Woisetschläger, David M. & Lentz, Patrick & Evanschitzky, Heiner, 2011. "How habits, social ties, and economic switching barriers affect customer loyalty in contractual service settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 800-808, August.
- Picón, Araceli & Castro, Ignacio & Roldán, José L., 2014. "The relationship between satisfaction and loyalty: A mediator analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 746-751.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han, 2015. "The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2260-2265.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Chen, Fang-Yuan, 2007. "Relational benefits, switching barriers and loyalty: A study of airline customers in Taiwan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 104-109.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Davidow, Moshe & Borges, Adilson, 2011. "More on the role of switching costs in service markets: A research note," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 823-829, August.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i5p8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toufaily, Elissar & Ricard, Line & Perrien, Jean, 2013. "Customer loyalty to a commercial website: Descriptive meta-analysis of the empirical literature and proposal of an integrative model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1436-1447.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:2:p:214-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .