Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pracejus, John W. & Olsen, G. Douglas, 2004. "The role of brand/cause fit in the effectiveness of cause-related marketing campaigns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 635-640, June.
- Cornwell, T. Bettina & Coote, Leonard V., 2005. "Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 268-276, March.
- Menon, Geeta & Raghubir, Priya, 2003. " Ease-of-Retrieval as an Automatic Input in Judgments: A Mere-Accessibility Framework?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 230-243, September.
- T. Bettina Cornwell & Michael S. Humphreys & Angela M. Maguire & Clinton S. Weeks & Cassandra L. Tellegen, 2006. "Sponsorship-Linked Marketing: The Role of Articulation in Memory," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 312-321, November.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin & Johar, J.S. & Tidwell, John, 2008. "Effect of self-congruity with sponsorship on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 1091-1097, October.
- Huifang Mao & H. Shanker Krishnan, 2006. "Effects of Prototype and Exemplar Fit on Brand Extension Evaluations: A Two-Process Contingency Model," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 41-49, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doyle, Jason P. & Pentecost, Robin D. & Funk, Daniel C., 2014. "The effect of familiarity on associated sponsor and event brand attitudes following negative celebrity endorser publicity," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 310-323.
- S. Hossein Jalali & Ghadir Shakiba Jamalabad, 2014. "Media E-Branding and its Antecedents: A Case from Iranian Online News Agencies," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 8(2), pages 70-78, Fall.
- Huber, Frank & Meyer, Frederik & Vogel, Johannes & Weihrauch, Andrea & Hamprecht, Julia, 2013. "Endorser age and stereotypes: Consequences on brand age," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 207-215.
- Macdougall, Hannah K. & Nguyen, Sheila N. & Karg, Adam J., 2014. "‘Game, Set, Match’: An exploration of congruence in Australian disability sport sponsorship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 78-89.
- Bibby, David N., 2011. "Sponsorship portfolio as brand image creation strategies: A commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 628-630, June.
- Uhrich, Sebastian & Koenigstorfer, Joerg & Groeppel-Klein, Andrea, 2014. "Leveraging sponsorship with corporate social responsibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 2023-2029.
- Eshani Beddewela & Jenny Fairbrass, 2016. "Seeking Legitimacy Through CSR: Institutional Pressures and Corporate Responses of Multinationals in Sri Lanka," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 503-522, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSponsorship Portfolio Perceived fit Brand image Brand personality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:2:p:142-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.