Effect of self-congruity with sponsorship on brand loyalty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sirgy, M Joseph, 1982. " Self-Concept in Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 287-300, December.
- Sirgy, M. Joseph & Grewal, Dhruv & Mangleburg, Tamara, 2000. "Retail Environment, Self-Congruity, and Retail Patronage: An Integrative Model and a Research Agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 127-138, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:52-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lacey, Russell & Close, Angeline G. & Finney, R. Zachary, 2010. "The pivotal roles of product knowledge and corporate social responsibility in event sponsorship effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1222-1228, November.
- Thomas, Veronica L. & Yeh, Marie & Jewell, Robert D., 2015. "Enhancing valuation: the impact of self-congruence with a brand on the endowment effect," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 178-185.
- Gil, Luciana A. & Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Good, Linda K. & Johnson, Lester W., 2012. "Impact of self on attitudes toward luxury brands among teens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1425-1433.
- Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi, 2011. "Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 142-149, February.
- Breazeale, Michael & Ponder, Nicole, 2013. "Get the picture? Visual servicescapes and self-image congruity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 839-846.
- Mazodier, Marc & Merunka, Dwight, 2014. "Beyond brand attitude: Individual drivers of purchase for symbolic cobranded products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1552-1558.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:507-520 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekinci, Yuksel & Sirakaya-Turk, Ercan & Preciado, Sandra, 2013. "Symbolic consumption of tourism destination brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 711-718.
- Wu, Po-Hsuan & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2016. "Learning to foresee the effects of social identity complexity and need for social approval on technology brand loyalty," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 188-197.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:330-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-017-0092-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:96-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewin, Jeffrey & Rajamma, Rajasree K. & Paswan, Audhesh K., 2015. "Customer loyalty in entertainment venues: The reality TV genre," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 616-622.
- Razvan Zaharia & Rodica Milena Zaharia, 2015. "Psychology of Luxury Goods Consumer," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 200-208, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:10:p:1091-1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.