The effect of familiarity on associated sponsor and event brand attitudes following negative celebrity endorser publicity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Celsi, Richard L & Olson, Jerry C, 1988. " The Role of Involvement in Attention and Comprehension Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 210-224, September.
- Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2014.
"Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 50-66.
- Francesco DI COMITE & Jacques-François THISSE & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2013. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DI COMITE, Francesco & THISSE , Jacques & ,, 2013. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2013064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2014. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," Working Paper Series 1680, European Central Bank.
- Shiv, Baba & Edell, Julie A & Payne, John W, 1997. " Factors Affecting the Impact of Negatively and Positively Framed Ad Messages," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 285-294, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:43-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Funk, Daniel C. & Pritchard, Mark P., 2006. "Sport publicity: Commitment's moderation of message effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 613-621, May.
- El Hedi Arouri, Mohamed & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013.
"Market structure and the cost of capital,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 664-671.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2013. "Market Structure and the Cost of Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 4097, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Market Structure and the Cost of Capital," Working Papers hal-00798048, HAL.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Zhou, Lianxi & Whitla, Paul, 2013. "How negative celebrity publicity influences consumer attitudes: The mediating role of moral reputation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1013-1020.
- Cousens, Laura & Babiak, Kathy & Bradish, Cheri L., 2006. "Beyond Sponsorship: Re-Framing Corporate-Sport Relationships," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi, 2011. "Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 142-149, February.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Scott Brown & Jose J. Cao-Alvira & Eric Powers, 2013. "Do Investment Newsletters Move Markets?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 315-338, June.
- James R. Brown & Gustav Martinsson & Bruce C. Petersen, 2013.
"Law, Stock Markets, and Innovation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(4), pages 1517-1549, August.
- Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C., 2015. "Law, Stock Markets, and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 393, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- McDaniel, Stephen R. & Heald, Gary R., 2000. "Young Consumers' Responses to Event Sponsorship Advertisements of Unhealthy Products: Implications of Schema-triggered Affect Theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 163-184, November.
- Oecd, 2013. "Knowledge Networks and Markets," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Ferber, Robert, 1977. " Research by Convenience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 57-58, June.
- Zaichkowsky, Judith Lynne, 1985. " Measuring the Involvement Construct," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 341-352, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:21:y:2018:i:4:p:347-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spomar:v:22:y:2019:i:2:p:222-234 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNegative publicity; Celebrity endorsers; Sport sponsorship; Event marketing; Attitude change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:17:y:2014:i:3:p:310-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.