Corporate Support for Sport and Organisational Performance. Case Study for Companies in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wladimir Andreff & Stefan Szymanski (ed.), 2006. "Handbook on the Economics of Sport," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3274, April.
- Laura Brad & Florin Dobre & Radu Ciobanu, 2014. "A regional approach of financial performance- evidence from Romania," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702573, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00270122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wladimir Andreff & Stefan Szymanski, 2006.
"Handbook on the Economics of Sport,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Wladimir Andreff & Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "Handbook on the Economics of Sport," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00275933, HAL.
- Cousens, Laura & Babiak, Kathy & Bradish, Cheri L., 2006. "Beyond Sponsorship: Re-Framing Corporate-Sport Relationships," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Eduard Mădălin Dinu & Costin Ciora, 2012. "Best Practices in Incentive Compensation from the Perspective of Value-based Management," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 273-285, February.
- Tartavulea Ramona Iulia & Belu Mihaela Gabriela & Paraschiv Dorel Mihai, 2012. "Using Business Simulation as a Complementary Educational Method in Universities," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 138-142, May.
More about this item
Keywordssports economics; corporate support for sport; sport for employees; organisational performance; top companies in Romania.;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z2 - Other Special Topics - - Sports Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:1:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .