Corporate Support for Sport and Organisational Performance. Case Study for Companies in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wladimir Andreff & Stefan Szymanski (ed.), 2006. "Handbook on the Economics of Sport," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3274, April.
- Laura Brad & Florin Dobre & Radu Ciobanu, 2014. "A regional approach of financial performance- evidence from Romania," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702573, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wladimir Andreff & Stefan Szymanski, 2006.
"Handbook on the Economics of Sport,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Wladimir Andreff & Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "Handbook on the Economics of Sport," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00275933, HAL.
- Cousens, Laura & Babiak, Kathy & Bradish, Cheri L., 2006. "Beyond Sponsorship: Re-Framing Corporate-Sport Relationships," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Eduard Mădălin Dinu & Costin Ciora, 2012. "Best Practices in Incentive Compensation from the Perspective of Value-based Management," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 273-285, February.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00270122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tartavulea Ramona Iulia & Belu Mihaela Gabriela & Paraschiv Dorel Mihai, 2012. "Using Business Simulation as a Complementary Educational Method in Universities," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 138-142, May.
More about this item
Keywordssports economics; corporate support for sport; sport for employees; organisational performance; top companies in Romania.;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z2 - Other Special Topics - - Sports Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:1:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.