The role of sports physicians in doping: a note on incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Rebeggiani & Davide Tondani, 2008. "Organizational Forms in Professional Cycling: An Examination of the Efficiency of the UCI Pro Tour," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 3(1), pages 19-41, February.
- Holger Strulik, 2012.
"Riding High: Success in Sports and the Rise of Doping Cultures,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 539-574, June.
- Strulik, Holger, 2007. "Riding High - Success in Sports and the Rise of Doping Cultures," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-372, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nicolas EBER & Jacques THÉPOT, 1999. "Doping in Sport and Competition Design," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1999044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Nicolas Eber, 2008. "The Performance-Enhancing Drug Game Reconsidered," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 9(3), pages 318-327, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Performance-enhancing drugs in athletics: Prevalence, impacts
by ? in Journalist's Resource on 2015-06-10 00:16:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-03-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-03-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SPO-2013-03-23 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .