Report NEP-HRM-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size, and Job Satisfaction," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1307, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," IZA Discussion Papers 7271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viral Acharya & Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2013. "Seeking Alpha - Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," EIEF Working Papers Series 1303, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2015.
- Evelyn Korn & Volker Robeck, 2013. "The role of sports physicians in doping: a note on incentives," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201317, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Briggs, David, 2013. "Drought Policy Revisited: A Critique of the Drought Policy Review Task Force Report," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145847, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Investments in physical capital, relationship-specificity, and the property rights approach," MPRA Paper 45243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo, Degli Antoni & Fabio, Sabatini, 2013. "Disentangling the relationship between nonprofit and social capital: the role of social cooperatives and social welfare associations in the development of networks of strong and weak ties," MPRA Paper 44860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yihui Pan & Tracy Yue Wang & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Learning about CEO Ability and Stock Return Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2013. "Human capital in the inner city," Working Paper 1302, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anikin, Vasiliy, 2013. "Motivation to Work in Russia: The Case of Protracted Transition from Noncompetitive to Competitive System," MPRA Paper 45292, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2013.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," IZA Discussion Papers 7250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).