Motivation to Work in Russia: The Case of Protracted Transition from Noncompetitive to Competitive System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Judit KAPÃ S & PÃ¡l CZEGLÃ‰DI, 2007. "What Does Transition Mean?: Post-socialist and Western European Countries Paralleled," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 3, pages 3-28, December.
- Vasiliy Anikin, 2013.
"Mode of Socio-Economic Development and Occupational Structure: The Case of Contemporary Russia,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(4), pages 397-415, March.
- Anikin, Vasiliy, 2013. "Mode of socio-economic development and occupational structure: the case of contemporary Russia," MPRA Paper 45027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Innovation Policy and Economic Actors: State, Market and Enterprise," KIER Working Papers 965, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David Ralston & Carolyn Egri & Charlotte Karam & Irina Naoumova & Narasimhan Srinivasan & Tania Casado & Yongjuan Li & Ruth Alas, 2015. "The triple-bottom-line of corporate responsibility: Assessing the attitudes of present and future business professionals across the BRICs," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 145-179, March.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; modernization; motivation to work; labour force; Russia;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P29 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Other
- P39 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-03-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HRM-2013-03-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .