Un développementalisme russe ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Clarke, 2004. "A very Soviet form of capitalism? The management of holding companies in Russia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 405-422.
- Blandine Laperche & Dimitri Uzunidis, 2007. "Le Système national d'innovation russe en restructuration. Réformes institutionnelles et politique industrielle," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 69-94.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Eugene Nivorozhkin & John A. Rigg, 2008.
"The great divide: 'ruralisation' of poverty in Russia,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 593-607, July.
- Christopher Gerry & Eugene Nivorozhkin & John Rigg, 2007. "The Great Divide: Ruralisation of Poverty in Russia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 76, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cédric Durand & Marc Lautier, 2013. "Too big, too quick?. An institutional and systemic overview of the rise of Russian metallurgical transnationals," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 41-76.
More about this item
KeywordsRussie; économie; État; politique industrielle; développementalisme; Russie; économie; État; politique industrielle; développementalisme;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00283408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.