Report NEP-TRA-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korhonen, Iikka & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "What determines stock market behavior in Russia and other emerging countries?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2013. "The Role of Household Saving in the Economic Rise of China," Working Papers 042013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "The global impact of Chinese growth," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 399, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jin, Hua, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Universities and Industrial Creation in China," Working Paper Series 166, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Anikin, Vasiliy, 2013. "Motivation to Work in Russia: The Case of Protracted Transition from Noncompetitive to Competitive System," MPRA Paper 45292, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2013.
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim & Yaoqi Zhang, 2013. "Revisiting the Empirical Inconsistency of the Permanent Income Hypothesis: Evidence from Rural China," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Fields, Gary S. & Song, Yang, 2013. "A Theoretical Model of the Chinese Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vladimir Mau, 2013. "Between Modernization and Stagnation. Russian Economic Policy and Global Crisis," Working Papers 0057, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Anikin, Vasiliy, 2013. "Mode of socio-economic development and occupational structure: the case of contemporary Russia," MPRA Paper 45027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2013. "Do Parents Drink Their Children's Welfare? A Joint Analysis of Intra-Household Allocation of Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sun, Rongrong, 2012. "Does Monetary Policy Matter in China? A Narrative Approach," MPRA Paper 45023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Semko Roman, 2013. "Optimal economic policy and oil prices shocks in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 13/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Entrepreneurship of the Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2013. "China's economic growth and rebalancing," Occasional Paper Series 142, European Central Bank.
- Xiao Wang & Richard Herd, 2013. "The System of Revenue Sharing and Fiscal Transfers in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1030, OECD Publishing.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Savelin, Li & Schudel, Willem, 2013. "External competitiveness of EU candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 141, European Central Bank.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2013. "Cyclical relationship between exchange rates and macro-fundamentals in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shirokova Galina & Knatko Dmitri & Vega Gina, 2013. "To Be or Not to Be: When Should a Threshold Firm in an Emerging Market Move to Professional Management?," EERC Working Paper Series 13/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Wagner, Gert G., 2013. "Top‐Down vs. Bottom‐Up: The Long‐Term Impact of Government Ideology and Personal Experience on Values," IZA Discussion Papers 7279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juravle, Daniel, 2013.
"Consecințele migrației externe asupra pieței muncii din România
[The consequences of external migration on romanian labor market]," MPRA Paper 44989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2013. "Long Memory in the Ukrainian Stock Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1279, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore