Finanzregulierung und internationale Wettbewerbsfähigkeit: Der Fall Deutsche Bundesliga
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Christian Müller & Joachim Lammert & Gregor Hovemann, 2012. "The Financial Fair Play Regulations of UEFA: An Adequate Concept to Ensure the Long-Term Viability and Sustainability of European Club Football?," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 7(2), pages 117-140, May.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Egon Franck, 2007. "Governance Failure and Financial Crisis in German Football," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 8(6), pages 662-669, December.
- Oliver Budzinski & Janina Satzer, 2011.
"Sports Business and Multisided Markets: Towards a New Analytical Framework? (Long Version),"
109/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Oliver Budzinski & Janina Satzer, 2011. "Sports Business and Multisided Markets: Towards a New Analytical Framework? (Long Version)," Working Papers 1104, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2007. "French Football: A Financial Crisis Rooted in Weak Governance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00270019, HAL.
- Bastien Drut & Gaël Raballand, 2012. "Why does financial regulation matter for European professional football clubs?," Post-Print hal-01410568, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saldsieder Nina & Wentzel Dirk, 2014. "Ordnungsfragen des europäischen Profifußballs: Das Konzept des Financial Fair Play und seine Erfolgsaussichten / The Concept of Financial Fair Play and his prospects of success," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 65(1), pages 229-262, January.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Pawlowski, Tim, 2014. "The behavioural economics of competitive balance: Implications for league policy and championship management," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 89, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2014. "The competition economics of financial fair play," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 85, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2017. "Sind Wettbewerbe im Profisport Rattenrennen?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 104, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-07-15 (German Papers)
- NEP-SPO-2013-07-15 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuiedp:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivtuide.html .