Report NEP-SPO-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agha, Nola & Rascher, Daniel, 2013. "When can economic impact be positive? Nine conditions that explain why smaller sports can have bigger impacts," MPRA Paper 48016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Müller, Anika, 2013. "Finanzregulierung und internationale Wettbewerbsfähigkeit: Der Fall Deutsche Bundesliga," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 82, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Jonathan A. Lanning, 2013. "Workers' Responses to Incentives: The Case of Pending MLB Free Agents," Working Papers 1304, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Capelli, 2011. "Evaluating individual player performance indexes in basketball with Stata," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 08, Stata Users Group.
- Mario Lackner & Christine Zulehner, 2013. "Rent Sharing and Gender Discrimination in Collegiate Athletics," NRN working papers 2013-07, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.