Beyond Sponsorship: Re-Framing Corporate-Sport Relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam, Michael P. & Batty, Richard & Dean, Rebecca G.K., 2005. "A Transaction Cost Approach to Sport Sponsorship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Todeva, Emanuela, 2007. "Strategic Alliances," MPRA Paper 52845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doyle, Jason P. & Pentecost, Robin D. & Funk, Daniel C., 2014. "The effect of familiarity on associated sponsor and event brand attitudes following negative celebrity endorser publicity," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 310-323.
- Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison, 2014. "In support of sport: Examining the relationship between community sport organizations and sponsors," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 493-506.
- Joe, Cobbs, 2011. "Legal battles for sponsorship exclusivity: The cases of the World Cup and NASCAR," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-296, August.
- Konstantinios Koronios & Marina Psiloutsikou & Athanasios Kriemadis & Petros Kolovos, 2016. "The effect of perceived motivation of sports sponsorship: Evidence from basketball fans," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 33-45, June.
- Sebastian Mãdãlin MUNTEANU, 2015. "Corporate Support for Sport and Organisational Performance. Case Study for Companies in Romania," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 101-111, March.
More about this item
Keywordssponsorship relationship marketing partnerships linkages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:9:y:2006:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .