A Transaction Cost Approach to Sport Sponsorship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrelly, Francis & Quester, Pascale G., 2003. "What Drives Renewal of Sponsorship Principal/Agent Relationships?," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 353-360, December.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1999. "Public and Private Bureaucracies: A Transaction Cost Economics Perspective," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 306-342, April.
- Turner, Paul & Cusumano, Sam, 2000. "Virtual Advertising: Legal Implications for Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 47-70, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joe, Cobbs, 2011. "Legal battles for sponsorship exclusivity: The cases of the World Cup and NASCAR," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-296, August.
- Meiklejohn, Trevor & Dickson, Geoff & Ferkins, Lesley, 2016. "The formation of interorganisational cliques in New Zealand rugby," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 266-278.
- Cousens, Laura & Babiak, Kathy & Bradish, Cheri L., 2006. "Beyond Sponsorship: Re-Framing Corporate-Sport Relationships," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Jackson, Steven J. & Sam, Michael P., 2007. ""Yes, Prime Minister" and the Dilemmas of Sport Policy," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 307-323, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:8:y:2005:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.