Effects of Prototype and Exemplar Fit on Brand Extension Evaluations: A Two-Process Contingency Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahn, SooKyoung & Kim, HeaJung & Forney, Judith A., 2009. "Co-marketing alliances between heterogeneous industries: Examining perceived match-up effects in product, brand and alliance levels," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 477-485.
- Judy Ma & Dongling Huang & M. Kumar & Andrei Strijnev, 2015. "The impact of supplier bargaining power on the advertising costs of movie sequels," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Timucin Ozcan & Kunter Gunasti, 2019. "How associations between products and numbers in brand names affect consumer attitudes: introducing multi-context numbers," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(2), pages 176-194, March.
- Ganesh Pillai, Rajani & Bindroo, Vishal, 2014. "The moderating roles of perceived complementarity and substitutability on the perceived manufacturing difficulty–extension attitude relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1353-1359.
- Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi, 2011. "Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 142-149, February.
- Kevin Lane Keller, 2016. "Reflections on customer-based brand equity: perspectives, progress, and priorities," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, June.
- Xenia Raufeisen & Linda Wulf & Sören Köcher & Ulya Faupel & Hartmut H. Holzmüller, 2019. "Spillover effects in marketing: integrating core research domains," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 9(3), pages 249-267, December.
- Jeffrey R. Parker & Donald R. Lehmann & Kevin Lane Keller & Martin G. Schleicher, 2018. "Building a multi-category brand: when should distant brand extensions be introduced?," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 300-316, March.
- Paul W. Miniard & Rama K. Jayanti & Cecilia M. O. Alvarez & Peter R. Dickson, 2018. "What brand extensions need to fully benefit from their parental heritage," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 948-963, September.
- Adina Bărbulescu Robinson & Kapil R. Tuli & Ajay K. Kohli, 2015. "Does Brand Licensing Increase a Licensor's Shareholder Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(6), pages 1436-1455, June.
- Iyer, Pramod & Davari, Arezoo & Mukherjee, Amaradri, 2018. "Investigating the effectiveness of retailersâ€™ mobile applications in determining customer satisfaction and repatronage intentions? A congruency perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-243.
- Hubert, Marco & Florack, Arnd & Gattringer, Rafael & Eberhardt, Tim & Enkel, Ellen & Kenning, Peter, 2017. "Flag up! – Flagship products as important drivers of perceived brand innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 154-163.
- Liu, J., 2008. "Brand and automaticity," Other publications TiSEM dcbcb1b7-2089-429d-bdc1-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yu-Shan Athena Chen & Lien-Ti Bei, 2019. "Free the brand: How a logo frame influences the potentiality of brand extensions," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 349-364, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:33:y:2006:i:1:p:41-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.