Endorser age and stereotypes: Consequences on brand age
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Landon, E Lard, Jr, 1974. " Self Concept, Ideal Self Concept, and Consumer Purchase Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 44-51.
- Ravi Parameswaran & Attila Yaprak, 1987. "A Cross-National Comparison of Consumer Research Measures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 35-49.
- Ewing, Michael T. & Jevons, Colin P. & Khalil, Elias L., 2009. "Brand death: A developmental model of senescence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 332-338, March.
- Holbrook, Morris B, 1993. " Nostalgia and Consumption Preferences: Some Emerging Patterns of Consumer Tastes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 245-256.
- Macinnis, Deborah J & Park, C Whan, 1991. " The Differential Role of Characteristics of Music on High- and Low-Involvement Consumers' Processing of Ads," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 161-173.
- Merrilees, Bill, 2005. "Radical Brand Evolution: A Case-Based Framework," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 201-210, June.
- Rogers, Patrick R. & Bamford, Charles E., 2002. "Information planning process and strategic orientation: the importance of fit in high-performing organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 205-215, March.
- Belk, Russell W & Bahn, Kenneth D & Mayer, Robert N, 1982. " Developmental Recognition of Consumption Symbolism," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 4-17.
- Samiee, Saeed & Jeong, Insik & Pae, Jae Hyeon & Tai, Susan, 2003. "Advertising standardization in multinational corporations: The subsidiary perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 613-626, August.
- MacInnis, Deborah J & Price, Linda L, 1987. " The Role of Imagery in Information Processing: Review and Extensions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 473-491.
- McCracken, Grant, 1989. " Who Is the Celebrity Endorser? Cultural Foundations of the Endorsement Process," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 310-321.
- McQuarrie, Edward F & Mick, David Glen, 1999. " Visual Rhetoric in Advertising: Text-Interpretive, Experimental, and Reader-Response Analyses," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 37-54.
- Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi, 2011. "Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 142-149, February.
- Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale, 2010. "Brand morphing across Wal-Mart customer segments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1129-1134, November.
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 740-759.
- Michel Laroche & V H Kirpalani & Frank Pons & Lianxi Zhou, 2001. "A Model of Advertising Standardization in Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 249-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:179-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stacey Baxter & Jasmina Ilicic & Alicia Kulczynski, 2015. "What’s in a name? Examining the effect of phonetic fit between spokesperson name and product attributes on source credibility," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 525-534, December.
- Arsena, Ashley & Silvera, David H. & Pandelaere, Mario, 2014. "Brand trait transference: When celebrity endorsers acquire brand personality traits," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1537-1543.
More about this item
KeywordsEndorsers; Mental images; Stereotypes; Brand age; Rejuvenation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:2:p:207-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.