Marketing accountability: Linking marketing actions to financial results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Sisodia, Rajendra S., 2002. "Marketing productivity: issues and analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 349-362, May.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
- Bush, Alan J. & Smart, Denise & Nichols, Ernest Jr., 2002. "Pursuing the concept of marketing productivity: introduction to the JBR Special Issue on Marketing Productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 343-347, May.
- Marnik G. Dekimpe & Dominique M. Hanssens, 1995. "The Persistence of Marketing Effects on Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attilio Bruni, 2013. "Le metriche di marketing nel turismo. un’indagine esplorativa sui comportamenti manageriali delle imprese turistiche profit oriented," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 105-129.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:25:y:2015:i:c:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levent KOSAN, 2014. "Accounting for Marketing: Marketing Performance Through Financial Results," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 276-283.
- De Maeyer, Peter & Estelami, Hooman, 2011. "Consumer perceptions of third party product quality ratings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1067-1073, October.
- Persson, Andreas & Ryals, Lynette, 2014. "Making customer relationship decisions: Analytics v rules of thumb," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1725-1732.
- Park, Hyun-Soo & Auh, Seigyoung & Maher, Amro A. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 2012. "Marketing's accountability and internal legitimacy: Implications for firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1576-1582.
- repec:eee:transa:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:199-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wies, Simone, 2011. "Relationship marketing's role in managing the firm-investor dyad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 896-903, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing Firm Cash flow Accountability Marketing effectiveness Return on marketing investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:6:p:636-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.