Marketing accountability: Linking marketing actions to financial results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marnik G. Dekimpe & Dominique M. Hanssens, 1995. "The Persistence of Marketing Effects on Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Sisodia, Rajendra S., 2002. "Marketing productivity: issues and analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 349-362, May.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
- Bush, Alan J. & Smart, Denise & Nichols, Ernest Jr., 2002. "Pursuing the concept of marketing productivity: introduction to the JBR Special Issue on Marketing Productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 343-347, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attilio Bruni, 2013. "Le metriche di marketing nel turismo. un’indagine esplorativa sui comportamenti manageriali delle imprese turistiche profit oriented," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 105-129.
- Park, Hyun-Soo & Auh, Seigyoung & Maher, Amro A. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 2012. "Marketing's accountability and internal legitimacy: Implications for firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1576-1582.
- Levent KOSAN, 2014. "Accounting for Marketing: Marketing Performance Through Financial Results," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 276-283.
- De Maeyer, Peter & Estelami, Hooman, 2011. "Consumer perceptions of third party product quality ratings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1067-1073, October.
- Persson, Andreas & Ryals, Lynette, 2014. "Making customer relationship decisions: Analytics v rules of thumb," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1725-1732.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wies, Simone, 2011. "Relationship marketing's role in managing the firm-investor dyad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 896-903, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing Firm Cash flow Accountability Marketing effectiveness Return on marketing investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:62:y:2009:i:6:p:636-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .