Personality determinants of online shopping: Explaining online purchase intentions using a hierarchical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Yu, Yuanyou, 2005. "Online buying behavior: a transaction cost economics perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 451-465, October.
- Mandel, Naomi & Johnson, Eric J, 2002. " When Web Pages Influence Choice: Effects of Visual Primes on Experts and Novices," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 235-245, September.
- Senecal, Sylvain & Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Nantel, Jacques, 2005. "Consumers' decision-making process and their online shopping behavior: a clickstream analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1599-1608, November.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:234-:d:127383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaparro-Peláez, Julián & Agudo-Peregrina, Ángel F. & Pascual-Miguel, Félix J., 2016. "Conjoint analysis of drivers and inhibitors of e-commerce adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1277-1282.
- Magdalena Bekk & Matthias Spörrle & Miriam Landes & Klaus Moser, 2017. "Traits grow important with increasing age: customer age, brand personality and loyalty," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 511-531, May.
- repec:eee:transa:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:147-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1977-:d:116875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Rachel & Deitz, George & Royne, Marla B. & Hansen, John D. & Grünhagen, Marko & Witte, Carl, 2013. "Cross-cultural examination of online shopping behavior: A comparison of Norway, Germany, and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 328-335.
- Costinel DOBRE & Anca-Maria MILOVAN-CIUTA, 2015. "Personality Influences On Online Stores Customers Behavior," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Andréa Gourmelen & Jeanne Lallement, 2017. "Proposition d’une typologie d’acheteurs alimentaires selon leur rapport au temps et à la technologie," Post-Print hal-01488473, HAL.
- Breazeale, Michael & Lueg, Jason E., 2011. "Retail shopping typology of American teens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 565-571, June.
- Benjamin Volland, 2013. "Conscientious consumers? Preferences, personality and expenditure in the UK," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hill, William W. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "A model of adolescents' online consumer self-efficacy (OCSE)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1025-1033, October.
- Mowen, John C. & Fang, Xiang & Scott, Kristin, 2009. "A hierarchical model approach for identifying the trait antecedents of general gambling propensity and of four gambling-related genres," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1262-1268, December.
- Pappas, Ilias O. & Kourouthanassis, Panos E. & Giannakos, Michail N. & Chrissikopoulos, Vassilios, 2016. "Explaining online shopping behavior with fsQCA: The role of cognitive and affective perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 794-803.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:6:p:597-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.