The Role of Quality of Life in Business (Re)Location Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Harding, 1989. "Location Choices for Research Labs: A Case Study Approach," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 3(3), pages 223-234, August.
- H. Brinton Milward & Heidi Hosbach Newman, 1989. "State Incentive Packages and the Industrial Location Decision," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 3(3), pages 203-222, August.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Nona R. Henderson, 1989. "The determinants of location choices for food processing plants," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(6), pages 619-632.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pen, Cees-Jan, 2000. "Actors, Causes, And Phases In The Decision-Making Process Of Relocated Firms In The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa00p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Kristin Kronenberg, 2013.
"Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 691-713, November.
- Kronenberg, Kristin, 2011. "Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?," MPRA Paper 32147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shelley M. Kimelberg & Elizabeth Williams, 2013. "Evaluating the Importance of Business Location Factors: The Influence of Facility Type," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 92-117, March.
- Luger, Michael I. & Bae, Suho, 2006. "Speaking Falsehoods to Power: States' Misguided Use of 'Cost-of-Doing-Business' Studies in Economic Development Policy," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 15-43.
- Charisia Vlachou & Olga Iakovidou, 2015. "The Evolution Of Studies On Business Location Factors," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-23, December.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:614-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand SERGOT, 2007. "La personnalisation des décisions de localisation:le cas des créations de nouveaux sites dans les secteurs de l’industrie manufacturière et de l’édition de logiciels," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(4), pages 111-140, December.
- Bart Sleutjes & Beate Völker, 2012. "The Role Of The Neighbourhood For Firm Relocation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 103(2), pages 240-249, April.
- Henry Renski, 2014. "The Influence of Industry Mix on Regional New Firm Formation in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(8), pages 1353-1370, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:44:y:1999:i:3:p:211-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .