The Role Of The Neighbourhood For Firm Relocation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 103 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0040-747X|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brouwer, A.E. & Mariotti, I. & Ommeren, J.N. van, 2003.
"The firm relocation decision: an empirical investigation,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Aleid E. Brouwer & Ilaria Mariotti & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2004. "The firm relocation decision: An empirical investigation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 335-347, 06.
- Timothy Bates & Alicia Robb, 2008.
"Crime's Impact on the Survival Prospects of Young Urban Small Businesses,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 22(3), pages 228-238, August.
- Timothy Bates & Alicia Robb, 2007. "Crime's Impact on the Survival Prospects of Young Urban Small Businesses," Working Papers 07-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Colin Mason & Sara Carter & Stephen Tagg, 2011. "Invisible Businesses: The Characteristics of Home-based Businesses in the United Kingdom," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 625-639.
- Love, Lisa L. & Crompton, John L., 1999. "The Role of Quality of Life in Business (Re)Location Decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 211-222, March.
- Jouke van Dijk & Piet H. Pellenbarg, 2000.
"Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: An ordered logit approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 191-219.
- van Dijk, Jouke & Pellenbarg, Piet H., 1999. "Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: an ordered logit approach," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa418, European Regional Science Association.
- McCann, Philip, 2001. "Urban and Regional Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776451, March.
- Nick Williams & Colin C Williams, 2011. "Tackling barriers to entrepreneurship in a deprived urban neighbourhood," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 26(1), pages 30-42, February.
- Garnsey, Elizabeth, 1998. "A Theory of the Early Growth of the Firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 523-56, September.
- Hu, Wuyang & Cox, Linda J. & Wright, Joan & Harris, Thomas R., 2008. "Understanding Firms' Relocation and Expansion Decisions Using Self-Reported Factor Importance Rating," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 67-88.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:103:y:2012:i:2:p:240-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.