Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: An ordered logit approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van Dijk, Jouke & Pellenbarg, Piet H., 1999. "Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: an ordered logit approach," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa418, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nakosteen, Robert A & Zimmer, Michael A, 1987. "Determinants of Regional Migration by Manufacturing Firms," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 351-362, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm migration; relocation decisions; ordered logit;
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:79:y:2000:i:2:p:191-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .