Crime's Impact on the Survival Prospects of Young Urban Small Businesses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy Bates & Alicia Robb, 2008. "Crime's Impact on the Survival Prospects of Young Urban Small Businesses," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 22(3), pages 228-238, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Amanda, 2010. "Violent crime, entrepreneurship, and cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Bart Sleutjes & Beate Völker, 2012. "The Role Of The Neighbourhood For Firm Relocation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 103(2), pages 240-249, April.
- George Saridakis & Anne-Marie Mohammed & Sandra Sookram, 2015. "Does Crime Affect Firm Innovation? Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1205-1215.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:257-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Beckers & Bart Sleutjes, 2014. "Neighbourhood Spatial Order, the Local Economy and Firm Mobility in Urban Areas of the Netherlands," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 2103-2122, November.
More about this item
Keywordssmall business survival patterns;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:07-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.