Preliminary Economic Feasibility of Broiler Production in North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Nona R. Henderson, 1989. "The determinants of location choices for food processing plants," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(6), pages 619-632.
- Stephen L. Haley, 1990. "Measuring the effectiveness of the export enhancement program for poultry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 97-108.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duncan, Marvin R. & Anderson, Vernon L. & Faller, Timothy & Haugse, Clayton & Hughes, Harlan G. & Landblom, Douglas G. & Taylor, Richard D., 1992. "More Income for North Dakota Farmers: The Potential Role of Livestock Enterprises," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 51189, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Won W. Koo & Joel T. Golz, 1994. "Competitiveness of broiler producers in north america under alternative free trade scenarios," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 503-511.
- Kapombe, Crispin M. & Colyer, Dale, 1998. "Modeling U.S. Broiler Supply Response: A Structural Time Series Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Golz, Joel T. & Koo, Won W., 1991. "Competitiveness of Broiler Producers in North America Under Alternative Free Trade Scenarios," Agricultural Economics Reports 23395, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .