The determinants of location choices for food processing plants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-449, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Love, Lisa L. & Crompton, John L., 1999. "The Role of Quality of Life in Business (Re)Location Decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 211-222, March.
- Golz, Theresa K. & Golz, Joel T. & Helgeson, Delmer L. & Petry, Timothy A., 1990. "Preliminary Economic Feasibility of Broiler Production in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23238, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- MÃ´nica A. Haddad & Gary Taylor & Francis Owusu, 2010. "Locational Choices of the Ethanol Industry in the Midwest Corn Belt," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 24(1), pages 74-86, February.
- Sambidi, Pramod R. & Harrison, R. Wes, 2003. "Analysis Of Site-Specific Determinants Of Location Decisions For The U.S. Broiler Industry," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35121, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Garrett, Megan I., 2006. "Food Industry Investment Flows: Implications for Rural Development," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 140-162.
- Henderson, Jason R. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2000. "The Location Of Food Manufacturing Plant Investments In Corn Belt Counties," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O., 1992. "Productivity Growth And Input Mix Changes In Food Processing," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(1), April.
- Marc Vesecky & David Lins, 1995. "Factors influencing expansion and contraction decisions by Illinois agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 405-413.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:5:y:1989:i:6:p:619-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .