Characteristics of New or Expanding, Export-Oriented Firms in the Upper Great Plains
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Ekstrom, Brenda L., 1990. "Characteristics of New or Expanding, Export-Oriented Firms in the Upper Great Plains," Agricultural Economics Reports 23235, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- William R. Gillis, 1987. "Can Service-Producing Industries Provide a Catalyst for Regional Economic Growth?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 1(3), pages 249-256, August.
- David L. Barkley & Roger A. Dahlgran & Stephen M. Smith, 1988. "High-Technology Manufacturing in the Nonmetropolitan West: Gold or Just Glitter," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(3), pages 560-571.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-449, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .