A Comparison Of Annual, Quarterly And Monthly Turkey Export Models
Structural time series models of turkey exports were estimated using monthly, quarterly and annual data. The trend is statistically significant in all three models, seasonals are significant in the quarterly and monthly models. Exchange rates, lagged prices, and lagged production were explanatory factors in the monthly model; exchange rates and prices in the quarterly model; but only the exchange rates in the annual model.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: College of Agriculture, Forestry and Consumer Sciences, PO BOX 6108, Morgantown, WV 26506-6108|
Web page: http://www.caf.wvu.edu/resm/are/index.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alston, Julian M. & Scobie, Grant M., 1987.
"A Differentiated Goods Model of the Effects of European Policies in International Poultry Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 59-68, July.
- Alston, Julian M. & Scobie, Grant M., 1987. "A Differentiated Goods Model Of The Effects Of European Policies In International Poultry Markets," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988.
"Risk Behavior and Rational Expectations in the U.S. Broiler Market,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
88-wp33, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "Risk Behavior and Rational Expectations in the U.S. Broiler Market," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 88-wp33, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Holt, Matthew, 1989. "Risk Behavior and Rational Expectations in the U.S. Broiler Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 274, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harvey, A C, et al, 1986. "Stochastic Trends in Dynamic Regression Models: An Application to the Employment-Output Equations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(384), pages 975-85, December.
- Stephen L. Haley, 1990. "Measuring the effectiveness of the export enhancement program for poultry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 97-108.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wvucps:19106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.