An Empirical Investigation of the Linkages among Relationalism, Environmental Uncertainty, and Bureaucratization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, John G, Jr, 1983. " The Role of External Validity in Theoretical Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 109-111, June.
- Calder, Bobby J & Philips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1983. " Beyond External Validity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 112-124, June.
- Calder, Bobby J & Phillips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1982. " The Concept of External Validity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 240-244, December.
- Calder, Bobby J & Phillips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1981. " Designing Research for Application," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 197-207, September.
- Esra F Gencturk & Preet S Aulakh, 1995. "The Use of Process and Output Controls in Foreign Markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 755-786, December.
- Lynch, John G, Jr, 1982. " On the External Validity of Experiments in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 225-239, December.
- Patrick J. Kaufmann & Louis W. Stern, 1988. "Relational Exchange Norms, Perceptions of Unfairness, and Retained Hostility in Commercial Litigation," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 32(3), pages 534-552, September.
- Young, Joyce A. & Gilbert, Faye W. & McIntyre, Faye S., 1996. "An investigation of relationalism across a range of marketing relationships and alliances," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-151, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helm, Roland & Gritsch, Stephanie, 2014. "Examining the influence of uncertainty on marketing mix strategy elements in emerging business to business export-markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 418-428.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:131-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albert Plugge & Jacques Brook, 2011. "Examining the Implications of Organizational Structure Changes from a Transaction Cost Perspective: a Longitudinal Study of an Outsourcing Vendor," Working Papers 2011/12, Maastricht School of Management.
- Sarpong, David & Maclean, Mairi, 2016. "Cultivating strategic foresight in practise: A relational perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2812-2820.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Sezen, Bulent & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer, 2004. "Supplier fairness as a mediating factor in the supplier performance-reseller satisfaction relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 854-863, August.
- Koufteros, Xenophon A. & Nahm, Abraham Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung, 2007. "An empirical assessment of a nomological network of organizational design constructs: From culture to structure to pull production to performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 468-492, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:43:y:1998:i:3:p:125-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .