Risk management of non-maturing liabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. O'Brien & Athanasios Orphanides & David H. Small, 1994.
"Estimating the interest rate sensitivity of liquid retail deposit values,"
42, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James M. O'Brien & Athanasios Orphanides & David H. Small, 1994. "Estimating the interest rate sensitivity of liquid retail deposit values," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Lee, Sang-bin, 1986. " Term Structure Movements and Pricing Interest Rate Contingent Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1011-1029, December.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton, 2000.
"Specification Analysis of Affine Term Structure Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(5), pages 1943-1978, October.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1997. "Specification Analysis of Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 6128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1998. "Specification Analysis of Affine Term Structure Models," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-083, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jarrow, Robert A. & van Deventer, Donald R., 1998. "The arbitrage-free valuation and hedging of demand deposits and credit card loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-272, March.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
- Hutchison, David E. & Pennacchi, George G., 1996. "Measuring Rents and Interest Rate Risk in Imperfect Financial Markets: The Case of Retail Bank Deposits," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 399-417, September.
- James M. O'Brien, 2000. "Estimating the value and interest rate risk of interest-bearing transactions deposits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyström, Kaj, 2008. "On deposit volumes and the valuation of non-maturing liabilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 709-756, March.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou & Jerome V. Healy, 2013. "The relative influence of price and choice factors on retail deposit quantities," Working Papers 13006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2004. "Non-maturity deposits with a fidelity premium," Working Papers CEB 04-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hana Džmuráňová & Petr Teplý, . "Why Are Savings Accounts Perceived as Risky Bank Products?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Florentina Paraschiv, 2013.
"Adjustment Policy of Deposit Rates in the Case of Swiss Non-maturing Savings Accounts,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 1-19.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2012. "Adjustment Policy of Deposit Rates in the Case of Swiss non-Maturing Savings Accounts," Working Papers on Finance 1219, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio & Konstantijn Maes, 2006. "A multi-factor model for the valuation and risk managment of demand deposits," Working Paper Research 83, National Bank of Belgium.
- Hana Džmuráňová & Petr Teplý, 2016. "Why Are Savings Accounts Perceived as Risky Bank Products?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 617-633.
- Konstantijn Maes & Thierry Timmermans, 2005. "Measuring the interest rate risk of Belgian regulated savings deposits," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 3(1), pages 137-151, June.
- Blöchlinger, Andreas, 2015. "Identifying, valuing and hedging of embedded options in non-maturity deposits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 34-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:28:y:2004:i:7:p:1547-1568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.