Jan M. Willing
|utzschneiderstr. 4 80469 munich|
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kalkbrener, Michael & Willing, Jan, 2004.
"Risk management of non-maturing liabilities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1547-1568, July.
- Nyström, Kaj, 2008. "On deposit volumes and the valuation of non-maturing liabilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 709-756, March.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou & Jerome V. Healy, 2013. "The relative influence of price and choice factors on retail deposit quantities," Working Papers 13006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2004. "Non-maturity deposits with a fidelity premium," Working Papers CEB 04-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2012.
"Adjustment Policy of Deposit Rates in the Case of Swiss non-Maturing Savings Accounts,"
Working Papers on Finance
1219, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Florentina Paraschiv, 2013. "Adjustment Policy of Deposit Rates in the Case of Swiss Non-maturing Savings Accounts," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 1-19.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio & Konstantijn Maes, 2006. "A multi-factor model for the valuation and risk managment of demand deposits," Working Paper Research 83, National Bank of Belgium.
- Hana Džmuráňová & Petr Teplý, 2016. "Why Are Savings Accounts Perceived as Risky Bank Products?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 617-633.
- Konstantijn Maes & Thierry Timmermans, 2005. "Measuring the interest rate risk of Belgian regulated savings deposits," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 3(1), pages 137-151, June.
- Blöchlinger, Andreas, 2015. "Identifying, valuing and hedging of embedded options in non-maturity deposits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 34-51.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jan M. Willing should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.