Estimating the interest rate sensitivity of liquid retail deposit values
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- James M. O'Brien & Athanasios Orphanides & David H. Small, 1994. "Estimating the interest rate sensitivity of liquid retail deposit values," Proceedings 42, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalkbrener, Michael & Willing, Jan, 2004. "Risk management of non-maturing liabilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1547-1568, July.
- Jarrow, Robert A. & van Deventer, Donald R., 1998. "The arbitrage-free valuation and hedging of demand deposits and credit card loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-272, March.
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2004. "Non-maturity deposits with a fidelity premium," Working Papers CEB 04-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chuang-Chang Chang & Ruey-Jenn Ho & Chengfew Lee, 2010. "Pricing credit card loans with default risks: a discrete-time approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 413-438, May.
- James M. O'Brien, 2000. "Estimating the value and interest rate risk of interest-bearing transactions deposits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Blöchlinger, Andreas, 2015. "Identifying, valuing and hedging of embedded options in non-maturity deposits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 34-51.
More about this item
KeywordsBank deposits ; Interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:94-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.