Strategic trading in a two-sided foreign exchange auction1
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-41, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, . "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Linda Goldberg & Rafael Tenorio, 1995. "Strategic Trading in a Two-Sided Foreign Exchange Auction," NBER Working Papers 5187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1993.
"Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
4471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyons, Richard K., 1995. "Tests of microstructural hypotheses in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 321-351.
- Richard K. Lyons., 1993. "Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rajnish Mehra & Robert A Feldman, 1993. "Auctions; Theory and Possible Applications to Economies in Transition," IMF Working Papers 93/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Joyce, 1984. "The Walrasian Tâtonnement Mechanism and Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(3), pages 416-425, Autumn.
- Arto Kovanen, 1994. "Foreign Exchange Auctions and Fixing; A Review of Performance," IMF Working Papers 94/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 1993. "Foreign Exchange Markets in Russia: Understanding the Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(4), pages 852-864, December.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, 03.
- Roberts, Donald John & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1976. "The Incentives for Price-Taking Behavior in Large Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 115-27, January.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Klemperer, Paul, 1994.
"Rational Frenzies and Crashes,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Friedman, Daniel & Ostroy, Joseph, 1995. "Competitivity in Auction Markets: An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 22-53, January.
- Goldberg, L.S. & Karimov, I., 1992.
"Blak-Markets for Currency, Hoarding Activity and Policy Reforms,"
92-38, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Karimov, Il'dar, 1997. "Black markets for currency, hoarding activity and policy reforms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 349-369, May.
- Walker, Donald A, 1972. "Competitive Tatonnement Exchange Markets," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 345-63.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:42:y:1997:i:3-4:p:299-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.