Exchange rate regime reforms with black market leakages
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flood, Robert P., 1978. "Exchange rate expectations in dual exchange markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 65-77, February.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Exchange-rate dynamics under stochastic regime shifts : A unified approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 203-229, November.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," NBER Working Papers 2835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lizondo, JoseSaul, 1987. "Exchange rate differential and balance of payments under dual exchange markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 37-53, June.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Robert P. Flood, 1992. "Unification of Foreign Exchange Markets," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 923-947, December.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 1993.
"Exchange-Rate Unification with Black Market Leakages; Russia 1992,"
IMF Working Papers
93/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Goldberg, L.S., 1992. "Exchange-rate Unification with Black Market Leakages: Russia 1992," Working Papers 92-56, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Flood, Robert P. & Marion, Nancy P., 1983.
"Exchange-rate regimes in transition: Italy 1974,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 279-294, December.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1986.
"On the Complementarity of Commercial Policy, Capital Controls, and Inflation Tax,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 114-33, February.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1985. "On the Complementarity of Commercial Policy, Capital Controls and Inflation Tax," NBER Working Papers 1583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1980.
"The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimeswith Optimal Indexing,"
NBER Working Papers
0500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P & Marion, Nancy Peregrim, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66, February.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Karimov, Il'dar, 1995. "Policy Reforms, Currency Auctions, and Production Choices in Transition Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 267-288, December.
- Arto Kovanen, 1994. "Foreign Exchange Auctions and Fixing; A Review of Performance," IMF Working Papers 94/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Bhandari, Jagdeep S. & Decaluwe, Bernard, 1987. "A stochastic model of incomplete separation between commercial and financial exchange markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 25-55, February.
- Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Carlos A. VÃ©gh, 1990. "Dual Exchange Markets under Incomplete Separation: An Optimizing Model," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 146-167, March.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 1993. "Foreign Exchange Markets in Russia: Understanding the Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(4), pages 852-864, December.
- Marion, Nancy Peregrim, 1981. "Insulation Properties of a Two-Tier Exchange Market in a Portfolio Balance Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 61-70, February.
- Pablo E. Guidotti, 1988. "Insulation Properties under Dual Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 799-813, November.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1983.
"Adjustment to Monetary Policy and Devaluation Under Two-Tier and Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes,"
NBER Working Papers
1107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1985. "Adjustment to monetary policy and devaluation under two-tier and fixed exchange rate regimes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 153-169.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:48:y:1995:i:1:p:167-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.