Exchange Rate Determination under Flexible and Two-Tier Exchange Rate Regimes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (Apr-Jun)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.htmlEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1985.
"Adjustment to monetary policy and devaluation under two-tier and fixed exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 153-169.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1983. "Adjustment to Monetary Policy and Devaluation Under Two-Tier and Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 1107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cumby, Robert E., 1984.
"Monetary policy under dual exchange rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 195-208, August.
- Flood, Robert P & Marion, Nancy Peregrim, 1982.
"The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1980. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimeswith Optimal Indexing," NBER Working Papers 0500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell & Tom Maxwell & H. E. L. Waslander, 1979. "Comparing the Dynamics of Canadian Macro Models," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 181-94, May.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth A. Froot, 1985. "Using Survey Data to Test Some Standard Propositions Regarding Exchange Rate Expectations," NBER Working Papers 1672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pertti J. Haaparanta, 1988. "Dual Exchange Markets and Intervention," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 814-25, November.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya, 1987. "Dynamic stability under a dual exchange rate regime with neutral intervention operations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 67-70.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Carlos A. Rodriguez, 1982. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Overshooting Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 0832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Bhandari, Jagdeep S. & Driskill, Robert & Frenkel, Jacob A., 1984. "Capital mobility and exchange rate overshooting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 309-320, April.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Froot, Kenneth A, 1987.
"Using Survey Data to Test Standard Propositions Regarding Exchange Rate Expectations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 133-53, March.
- Frankel, Jeff & Froot, Ken, 1986. "Using Survey Data to Test Standard Propositions Regarding Exchange Rate Expectations," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1972q8wm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:16:y:1990:i:2:p:115-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.