Monetary Policy Under Dual Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cumby, Robert E., 1983. "Trade credit, exchange controls, and monetary independence : Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 53-67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1986. "Capital Flows, the Current Account, and the Real Exchange Rate: Some Consequences of Stabilization and Liberalization," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 201-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wen-ya Chang & Ching-chong Lai, 1998. "The dynamic unsubstitutability of sterilization operations and neutral-intervention operations under dual exchange rates," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 235-253, October.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital controls, the dual exchange rate, and devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 1-20, February.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "Capital Controls, The Dual Exchange Rate, and Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 1324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C & Hernandez D, Alejandro, 1988.
"Exchange Controls, Capital Controls, and International Financial Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 362-374, June.
- Alan C. Stockman & Alejandro Hernandez D., 1985. "Exchange Controls, Capital Controls, and International Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 1755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ching-chong Lai, 1990. "Exchange Rate Determination under Flexible and Two-Tier Exchange Rate Regimes," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 115-123, Apr-Jun.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .