Adjustment to monetary policy and devaluation under two-tier and fixed exchange rate regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Joshua Aizenman, 1983. "Adjustment to Monetary Policy and Devaluation Under Two-Tier and Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 1107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976.
" The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 255-275.
- R. Dornbusch, 1975. "The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy," Working papers 165, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "Portfolio Equilibrium and the Balance of Payments: A Monetary Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 674-688, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-ya Chang & Ching-chong Lai, 1998. "The dynamic unsubstitutability of sterilization operations and neutral-intervention operations under dual exchange rates," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 235-253, October.
- Aaron Tornell, 1990. "Propiedades aislantes de los tipos de cambio duales: Un modelo neoclásico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 5(1), pages 125-156.
- Goldberg, Linda S., 1995. "Exchange rate regime reforms with black market leakages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 167-187, October.
- Sebastian Edwards & Peter J. Montiel, 1989.
"Devaluation Crises and the Macroeconomic Consequences of Postponed Adjustment in Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(4), pages 875-903, December.
- Sebastian Edwards & Peter Montiel, 1989. "Devaluation Crises and the Macroeconomic Consequences of Postponed Adjustment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ching-chong Lai, 1990. "Exchange Rate Determination under Flexible and Two-Tier Exchange Rate Regimes," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 115-123, Apr-Jun.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988.
"Real and monetary determinants of real exchange rate behavior: Theory and evidence from developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 311-341, November.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence From Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastion Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1986. "The Limited Viability of Dual Exchange-Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 1902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:18:y:1985:i:1:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.