Exchange rate differential and balance of payments under dual exchange markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Karimov, Il'dar, 1991.
"Internal Currency Markets and Production in the Soviet Union,"
91-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Il'dar Karimov, 1991. "Internal Currency Markets and Production in the Soviet Union," NBER Working Papers 3614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morris, Stephen, 1995. "Inflation dynamics and the parallel market for foreign exchange," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 295-316, April.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 1995. "Dollars en solde : politique de change et inflation au Nigéria (1980-1993)," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 727-737.
- Sanchez-Fung Jose R., 2003. "Monetary Policy Reaction Dynamics In A Developing Economy: Evidence For The Dominican Republic," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
- Pinto, Brian, 1988. "Black market premia, exchange rate unification, and inflation in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 37, The World Bank.
- Jose Sanchez-fung, 2005.
"Estimating a monetary policy reaction function for the dominican republic,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 563-577.
- José R. Sánchez-Fung, 2002. "Estimating a Monetary Policy Reaction Function for the Dominican Republic," Studies in Economics 0201, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1999. "Dollars for Sale: Exchange Rate Policy and Inflation in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1843-1859, October.
- Goldberg, Linda S., 1995. "Exchange rate regime reforms with black market leakages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 167-187, October.
- Pinto, Brian, 1988. "Black markets for foreign exchange, real exchange rates, and inflation : overnight versus gradual reform in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 84, The World Bank.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988.
"Real and monetary determinants of real exchange rate behavior: Theory and evidence from developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 311-341, November.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence From Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastion Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 506, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:26:y:1987:i:1:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.