Inflation dynamics and the parallel market for foreign exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murata, Yasuo, 1977. "Mathematics for Stability and Optimization of Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125112505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Aron, Janine & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 1992. "Parallel markets, the foreign exchange auction, and exchange rate unification in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 909, The World Bank.
- Lizondo, JoseSaul, 1987. "Exchange rate differential and balance of payments under dual exchange markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 37-53, June.
- Khan, Mohsin S & Lizondo, J Saul, 1987. "Devaluation, Fiscal Deficits, and the Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 357-374, January.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Exchange reform, parallel markets, and inflation in Africa : the case of Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 427, The World Bank.
- Pinto, Brian, 1991. "Black markets for foreign exchange, real exchange rates and inflation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 121-135, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sergio, 2006.
"Government finance in the wake of currency crises,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 401-440, April.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 9786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 3939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," RCER Working Papers 501, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 2005. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," 2005 Meeting Papers 429, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Victor A. B. Davies & Sylvain Dessy, 2014.
"The Political Economy of Government Revenues in Postconflict Resource-Rich Africa: Liberia and Sierra Leone,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume I: Government and Institutions, pages 33-55
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor A.B. Davies & Sylvain Dessy, 2012. "The Political Economy of Government Revenues in Post-Conflict Resource-Rich Africa: Liberia and Sierra Leone," NBER Working Papers 18539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1999. "The macroeconomics of delayed exchange-rate unification : theory and evidence from Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2060, The World Bank.
- Mark Henstridge, 1998. "The reconstruction of a macroeconomic dataset for Uganda," CSAE Working Paper Series 1998-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- KANTA TANNIYOM & Paponpat Taveeapiradeecharoen & Prapatchon Jariyapan, 2015. "Modeling Dependency and Conditional Volatility between Asian Economic Community (AEC) Country Exchange Rate and Inflation Using the Copula-GARCH Model," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704733, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:46:y:1995:i:2:p:295-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.