Exchange rate expectations in dual exchange markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron Tornell, 1990. "Propiedades aislantes de los tipos de cambio duales: Un modelo neoclásico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 5(1), pages 125-156.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital controls, the dual exchange rate, and devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 1-20, February.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "Capital Controls, The Dual Exchange Rate, and Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 1324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Frenkel, 1990. "Exchange rate dynamics in black markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 159-176, June.
- de Mello, L. Jr. & Carneiro, F. G., 1997. "The long-run behavior of exchange rates in Brazil, Chile and Argentina: A cointegration analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 37-48.
- Goldberg, Linda S., 1995. "Exchange rate regime reforms with black market leakages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 167-187, October.
- Decaluwé, Bernard & Bhandari, Jagdeep S., 1985. "Le régime du double marché des changes sous les Tropiques : une analyse théorique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 428-452, décembre.
- Gardner, Grant W., 1984. "Dynamic stability in a model of dual exchange rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 67-72.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1986. "The Limited Viability of Dual Exchange-Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 1902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1986. "Multiple Exchange Rates for Commercial Transactions," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 143-174 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:8:y:1978:i:1:p:65-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.