Endogenous mergers in endogenous sunk cost industries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1997. "Stable Coalition Structures with Externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 201-237, August.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan, 1992. "Sutton's Sunk Costs and Market Structure: Price Competition, Advertising, and the Evolution of Concentration," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(1), pages 137-152, Spring.
- Volker Nocke, 2000.
"Monopolisation and Industry Structure,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0429, Econometric Society.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-64, July.
- Licun Xue, 1998. "Coalitional stability under perfect foresight," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 603-627.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, 2003.
"Farsighted stability in hedonic games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 39-61, 08.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 2003.
"Horizontal mergers with free-entry: why cost efficiencies may be a weak defense and asset sales a poor remedy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 607-623, May.
- Luis M. B. Cabral, 2001. "Horizontal Mergers With Free-Entry: Why Cost Efficiencies May Be a Weak Defense and Asset Sales a Poor Remedy," Working Papers 01-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521816632 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521016919 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werden, Gregory J & Froeb, Luke M, 1998. "The Entry-Inducing Effects of Horizontal Mergers: An Exploratory Analysis," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 525-43, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:24:y:2006:i:2:p:227-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.