Protecting customer privacy when marketing with second-party data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scanlon, Kathleen & Fernández Arrigoitia, Melissa & Whitehead, Christine M E, 2015. "Social housing in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62938, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- ., 2015. "Conceptual explanation of European Union law," Chapters,in: Understanding the Nature of Law, chapter 6, pages 135-160 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Amalia R. Miller & Catherine Tucker, 2009.
"Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(7), pages 1077-1093, July.
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2007. "Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records," Working Papers 07-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Roland T. Rust & Tuck Siong Chung, 2006. "Marketing Models of Service and Relationships," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 560-580, 11-12.
- Thomas J. Steenburgh & Andrew Ainslie & Peder Hans Engebretson, 2003. "Massively Categorical Variables: Revealing the Information in Zip Codes," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 40-57, August.
- Drechsler, JÃ¶rg & Reiter, Jerome P., 2010. "Sampling With Synthesis: A New Approach for Releasing Public Use Census Microdata," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1347-1357.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Protecting Customers’ Privacy Requires More than Anonymizing Their Data
by Sachin Gupta in HBR Blog Network on 2018-06-01 14:00:49
More about this item
KeywordsData protection; Second-party data; Segmentation; Privacy; Customer data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:3:p:593-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-research-in-marketing/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.