Comparing production function models for wildfire risk analysis in the wildland-urban interface
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Naci Mocan & Hope Corman, 2000. "A Time-Series Analysis of Crime, Deterrence, and Drug Abuse in New York City," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 584-604, June.
- Grosskopf, S. & Hayes, K. & Hirschberg, J., 1995. "Fiscal stress and the production of public safety: A distance function approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 277-296, June.
- Eric D. Gould & Bruce A. Weinberg & David B. Mustard, 2002. "Crime Rates And Local Labor Market Opportunities In The United States: 1979-1997," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Kenneth Burdett & Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2003.
"Crime, Inequality, and Unemployment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1764-1777, December.
- Kenneth Burdett & Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "Crime, Inequality, and Unemployment, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Sep 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaither, Cassandra Johnson & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Goodrick, Scott & Bowker, J.M. & Malone, Sparkle & Gan, Jianbang, 2011. "Wildland fire risk and social vulnerability in the Southeastern United States: An exploratory spatial data analysis approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 24-36, January.
- repec:spr:climat:v:146:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2045-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L., 2016. "Evaluating the fulfillment of the principles of collective action in practice: A case study from Galicia (NW Spain)," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:1:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Ferreira-Leite & A. Bento-Gonçalves & A. Vieira & A. Nunes & L. Lourenço, 2016. "Incidence and recurrence of large forest fires in mainland Portugal," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(2), pages 1035-1053, November.
- Jude Bayham & Jonathan K. Yoder, 2012. "Wildfire Hazards: A Model of Disaster Response," Working Papers 2012-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:21:p:2915-2926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mendes, Isabel, 2010. "A theoretical economic model for choosing efficient wildfire suppression strategies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 323-329, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:7:y:2005:i:5:p:782-795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .