Optimum harvesting time and clone choices for eucalyptus growers in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bao Duong, Pham & Izumida, Yoichi, 2002. "Rural Development Finance in Vietnam: A Microeconometric Analysis of Household Surveys," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 319-335, February.
- David J. Pannell, 1996.
"Lessons from a Decade of Whole-Farm Modeling in Western Australia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 373-383.
- Pannell, D.J., 1994. "Lessons from a Decade of Whole-Farm Modelling in Western Australia," Discussion Papers 232296, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Nguyen Nghia Bien, 2006. "Why Do Farmers Choose to Harvest Small-Sized Timber? A Survey in YenBai Province, Northern Vietnam," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200607t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2006.
- Olschewski, Roland & Benítez, Pablo C., 2010. "Optimizing joint production of timber and carbon sequestration of afforestation projects," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Thomas Dufhues & Franz Heidhues & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2004. "Participatory Product Design by Using Conjoint Analysis in the Rural Financial Market of Northern Vietnam," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 81-114, March.
- Binkley, Clark S., 1987. "When is the optimal economic rotation longer than the rotation of maximum sustained yield?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 152-158, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEucalyptus clone; Tree farming; Optimal harvesting time; Vietnam;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:15:y:2012:i:c:p:60-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.