Price discovery in a private cash forward market for lumber
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description |
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/bibliographic|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Changyou Sun & Daowei Zhang, 2001. "Assessing the Financial Performance of Forestry-Related Investment Vehicles: Capital Asset Pricing Model vs. Arbitrage Pricing Theory," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 617-628.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, .
"Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets,"
J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers
_124, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- He, Dequan & Holt, Matthew T., 2004. "Efficiency Of Forest Commodity Futures Markets," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20344, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mahenc, Philippe & Meunier, Valerie, 2003. " Forward Markets and Signals of Quality," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(3), pages 478-94, Autumn.
- Mahenc, P. & Salanie, F., 2004. "Softening competition through forward trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 282-293, June.
- French, Kenneth R., 1983. "A comparison of futures and forward prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 311-342, November.
- Wang, Peijie & Jones, Trefor, 2002. "Testing for efficiency and rationality in foreign exchange markets--a review of the literature and research on foreign exchange market efficiency and rationality with comments," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 223-239, April.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Dale J. Menkhaus & Owen R. Phillips & Allison F. M. Johnston & Alla V. Yakunina, 2003. "Price Discovery in Private Negotiation Trading with Forward and Spot Deliveries," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 89-107.
- Zhou, Mo & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2005. "Price transmission between products at different stages of manufacturing in forest industries," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 5-19, June.
- Krogmeier, Joseph L. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Phillips, Owen R. & Schmitz, John D., 1997. "An Experimental Economics Approach To Analyzing Price Discovery In Forward And Spot Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Yang, Jian & Leatham, David J., 1999. "Price Discovery In Wheat Futures Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.