Cross-border banking and financial stability in the EU
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalina Dimitrova, 2003. "Deposit Insurance During EU Accession," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-617, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Sander Oosterloo, 2005.
"Financial Supervision in an Integrating Europe: Measuring Cross-Border Externalities,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, 07.
- Sander Osterloo & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2004. "Financial Supervision in an Integrating Europe: Measuring Cross-Border Externalities," FMG Special Papers sp156, Financial Markets Group.
- Robert Marquez & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2001. "Competition Among Regulators," IMF Working Papers 01/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Edward J. Kane, 1991. "Financial Regulation and Market Forces," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(III), pages 325-342, September.
- Hovakimian, Armen & Kane, Edward J. & Laeven, Luc, 2002.
"How Country and Safety-Net Characteristics Affect Bank Risk-Shifting,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2002-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Armen Hovakimian & Edward Kane & Luc Laeven, 2003. "How Country and Safety-Net Characteristics Affect Bank Risk-Shifting," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 177-204, June.
- Armen Hovakimian & Edward J. Kane & Luc Laeven, 2002. "How Country and Safety-Net Characteristics Affect Bank Risk-Shifting," NBER Working Papers 9322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & JÃ¶rg Decressin, 2007. "The Case for a European Banking Charter," IMF Working Papers 07/173, International Monetary Fund.
- George Kaufman, 2004. "Bank regulation and foreign-owned banks," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, june.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2005. "Bank crisis resolution and foreign-owned banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 1-18.
- Richard Dale, 2000. "Deposit Insurance in Theory and Practice," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Charles Goodhart, 2006. "Burden Sharing in a Banking Crisis in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp164, Financial Markets Group.
- Kane, Edward J, 1977. "Good Intentions and Unintended Evil: The Case against Selective Credit Allocation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 55-69, February.
- Kane, Edward J., 2003. "What kind of multinational deposit-insurance arrangements might best enhance world welfare?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-428, September.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the European Union: Is prompt corrective action partly the solution?," Working Paper 2007-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Larry D. Wall, 2002. "Reforming deposit insurance and FDICIA," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 1-16.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finsta:v:4:y:2008:i:3:p:168-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.