Environmental education evaluation: Reinterpreting education as a strategy for meeting mission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, R. Burke, 1998. "Toward a theoretical model of evaluation utilization," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 93-110, February.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, E.A & Manohar, M. & Aziz, Azlizam & Zakaria, M., 2016. "Influencing secondary school STUDENTS’ conservation behavior intention through an interpretive education program on the malayan tapir," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 60-69.
- Monroe, Martha C., 2010. "Challenges for environmental education evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 194-196, May.
- Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew, 2010. "Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 155-158, May.
- Burford, Gemma & Velasco, Ismael & Janoušková, Svatava & Zahradnik, Martin & Hak, Tomas & Podger, Dimity & Piggot, Georgia & Harder, Marie K., 2013. "Field trials of a novel toolkit for evaluating ‘intangible’ values-related dimensions of projects," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsMission Theory-driven evaluation Behavioral outcomes Behavior change Conservation action Environmental education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:180-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .