Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heimlich, Joe E., 2010. "Environmental education evaluation: Reinterpreting education as a strategy for meeting mission," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 180-185, May.
- Carleton-Hug, Annelise & Hug, J. William, 2010. "Challenges and opportunities for evaluating environmental education programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 159-164, May.
- Fleming, M. Lynette & Easton, Janice, 2010. "Building environmental educators' evaluation capacity through distance education," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 172-177, May.
- Jenks, Brett & Vaughan, Peter W. & Butler, Paul J., 2010. "The evolution of Rare Pride: Using evaluation to drive adaptive management in a biodiversity conservation organization," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 186-190, May.
- Monroe, Martha C., 2010. "Challenges for environmental education evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 194-196, May.
- Greene, Jennifer C., 2010. "Serving the public good," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 197-200, May.
- Flowers, Alice B., 2010. "Blazing an evaluation pathway: Lessons learned from applying utilization-focused evaluation to a conservation education program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 165-171, May.
- Keene, Matt & Blumstein, Daniel T., 2010. "Environmental education: A time of change, a time for change," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 201-204, May.
- Birnbaum, Matthew, 2010. "Interview with Brett Jenks, President & CEO, Rare," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-193, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zyadin, Anas & Puhakka, Antero & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2014. "Secondary school teachers' knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes toward renewable energy in Jordan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 341-348.
- Burford, Gemma & Velasco, Ismael & Janoušková, Svatava & Zahradnik, Martin & Hak, Tomas & Podger, Dimity & Piggot, Georgia & Harder, Marie K., 2013. "Field trials of a novel toolkit for evaluating ‘intangible’ values-related dimensions of projects," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental evaluation Environmental education Retrenchment Communitarianism Evaluation capacity building Utilization-focused evaluation Program-theory evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:155-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.