Challenges and opportunities for evaluating environmental education programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romero-Gutierrez, Miguel & Jimenez-Liso, M. Rut & Martinez-Chico, Maria, 2016. "SWOT analysis to evaluate the programme of a joint online/onsite master's degree in environmental education through the students’ perceptions," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 41-49.
- Khalil, Kathayoon & Ardoin, Nicole M. & Wojcik, Deborah, 2017. "Social learning within a community of practice: Investigating interactions about evaluation among zoo education professionals," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 45-54.
- Camacho, Rodrigo Simão & Sobreiro Filho, José & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Mariano, Enzo Barberio, 2016. "Evaluation of the relationship between education and sustainability in peasant movements: The experience of the National Education Program in Agrarian Reform," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 152-161.
- Lim, E.A & Manohar, M. & Aziz, Azlizam & Zakaria, M., 2016. "Influencing secondary school STUDENTS’ conservation behavior intention through an interpretive education program on the malayan tapir," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 60-69.
- Zyadin, Anas & Puhakka, Antero & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2014. "Secondary school teachers' knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes toward renewable energy in Jordan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 341-348.
- Monroe, Martha C., 2010. "Challenges for environmental education evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 194-196, May.
- Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew, 2010. "Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 155-158, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental education Literature review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:159-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .