Challenges for environmental education evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heimlich, Joe E., 2010. "Environmental education evaluation: Reinterpreting education as a strategy for meeting mission," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 180-185, May.
- Carleton-Hug, Annelise & Hug, J. William, 2010. "Challenges and opportunities for evaluating environmental education programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 159-164, May.
- Fleming, M. Lynette & Easton, Janice, 2010. "Building environmental educators' evaluation capacity through distance education," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 172-177, May.
- Jenks, Brett & Vaughan, Peter W. & Butler, Paul J., 2010. "The evolution of Rare Pride: Using evaluation to drive adaptive management in a biodiversity conservation organization," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 186-190, May.
- Flowers, Alice B., 2010. "Blazing an evaluation pathway: Lessons learned from applying utilization-focused evaluation to a conservation education program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 165-171, May.
- Zint, Michaela, 2010. "An introduction to My Environmental Education Evaluation Resource Assistant (MEERA), a web-based resource for self-directed learning about environmental education program evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 178-179, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew, 2010. "Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 155-158, May.
- Lim, E.A & Manohar, M. & Aziz, Azlizam & Zakaria, M., 2016. "Influencing secondary school STUDENTS’ conservation behavior intention through an interpretive education program on the malayan tapir," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 60-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:194-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.